RELIUS EDUCATION PENSION LIBRARY (INCLUDING ERISA FORMS)
Available online, the Pension Library offers the value of three publications in one:
ERISA Research Guide - Outlines & Answers, ERISA Newsletter and ERISA Forms.
- ERISA Research Guide: provides illustrative examples, interpretative notes on statutory
provisions, practical hints on application of rules, warnings on potential pitfalls
of unanswered questions, available in outline form with accompanying FAQs
- ERISA Newsletter: delivers ERISA topics of current interest, comprehensive explanations,
illustrative examples, and technical citations
- ERISA Forms: offers access to more than 350 forms, including practical plan distribution
forms, checklists, and practitioner letters in Microsoft® Word and PDF formats.
Forms in Word format may be modified with your information and printed. Includes
two sections containing over 50 forms for 403(b) and 457(b) plans; new 2010 post-PPA
terminating plan amendments for defined contribution plans and for 403(b) plans;
and other forms updated for the latest IRS guidance. The ERISA Forms can be purchased
independently from the Pension Library.
- ERISA Research Guide: reviews major substantive ERISA/qualified plan topic laws;
updated semiannually for legislative changes, court cases, and DOL/IRS guidance.
- ERISA Newsletter: delivers current ERISA topics and legislative information, knowledge
delivered in clear, concise laymen’s terms; updated bimonthly.
- ERISA Forms: helps save valuable research time with more than 350 forms; supplemented
- SALES & SUPPORT
800-326-7235, select option 6