January 13, 2017
On Thursday, January 12 at 5:00 PM Eastern time, the Relius Documents (RD) ASP system was updated with changes to our 403(b) IDP, 403(b) Prototype, Cafeteria, EGTRRA Corbel Prototype Defined Benefit, IDP ESOP, PPA IDP, PPA Corbel Defined Contribution Prototype, PPA Corbel Defined Contribution Volume Submitter, PPA PPD Defined Contribution Prototype, PPA PPD Defined Contribution Volume Submitter, and PPA Governmental Volume Submitter 401(a) Profit Sharing & Money Purchase products.
In order for these changes to be reflected, your projects must be converted to the most current version, any modified or new checklist questions must be answered, and your project checklist must be saved and resubmitted.
Instructions and other information has been posted to our Documents ASP support site.
To access information regarding this update, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://www.relius.net/support/login.aspx
2. Under Relius Software, select Documents ASP.
3. Locate and select the section that corresponds to the appropriate product.
4. Select the links for the files listed below.
• OVERVIEW - an overview of the changes in this release.
• HIGHLIGHTS - a comparison of the product’s documents that shows the modifications since the previously released version.
• LANGUAGE MANUALS - a tool for you to determine what will build in your documents based on your checklist selections.
• KNOWN ISSUES – a list of Known Issues for each Product. Review the Fixed item(s) with date Fixed date of 011217
• CORRECTED KNOWN ISSUES – review the Fixed item(s) with date Fixed date of 011217
If you have any questions regarding this release, please call us at 800-326-7235, option 2 or create an Incident using Online Support on our Web site.